Voronezh Region Center for promotion of export-oriented small and medium-sized enterprises provides the following services to regional companies:
- Informing and consulting about export activities with the help of experts;
- Help with the formation and promotion of export and investment supply (including the preparations for the translation to presentations and other documents in foreign languages);
- The organization of negotiations and meetings with foreign participants of small and medium-sized enterprises in Voronezh Region ( including the supply of the placement for negotiations, translation, payment for living and travel expenses of the foreign partners);
- Creation and modernization of the export-oriented small and medium-sized business websites in Interconnected Networks in Russian and foreign languages;
- Providing the participation of small and medium business representatives in exhibition congress activities in Russian Federation and abroad;
- The organizations of webinars, round-table discussions, conferences, forums, seminars, master-classes and other public activities in the export thematic range;
- Help with the organization of the participation of the export-oriented small and medium enterprises in international and interregional business-missions. The Center can partly compensate the expenses for the organization of the events;
- The Center helps to bring the goods (activities, services) into line with the requirements needed to export these goods (activities, servisies);
- The Center can provide the protection and registration of rights on the items of intellectual property in Russia Federation and abroad;
- The Center organizes marketing surveys to help with the entrance of small and medium enterprises’ products into foreign market.
If you want to enjoy the services of the Center, please fill in the request and send an e-mail to the Center, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact us +7 (473) 277-24-87.